Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

My generator won’t turn on. Fault is Overspeed. What do I…

Customer Question
My generator won’t turn...

My generator won’t turn on. Fault is Overspeed. What do I need to do to fix the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Guardian plus 12kw

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I have taken care of this generator for the past 11 years. I have no problem with electrical or mechanical things

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Engine
1/4/2018
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 1 month ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the model and serial number of the genset?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Go had to go to work. Don’t have it now

No problem. Just get it to me when you are able.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician