Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have a cub cadet snowblower. I just changed the carb and…

Customer Question
I have a cub cadet...
I have a cub cadet snowblower. I just changed the carb and its running a little rough. Can you pleasse tell me how to adjust it. i can send u a pic. thank you
Carb model # 951-05273A
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Engine
1/4/2018
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 1 month ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

did you rebuild the carb or change to a new one ??

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi Wayne, Im chris
I installed a brand new one
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can send you a picture

Hey Chris

Thank you for the response

engine idling operating temp,

screw the adjustment in until it starts to miss or bog down

then back out slowly about a 1/4 turn until it runs smooth

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok where is the adjustment located on the pictures i sent you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not know where the adjustment is , thats why i sent you the pictures and im in need of assistance. thank you

HI

Sorry to say, not going to like this

that is a fixed adjustment from the factory

but that top one, pry off the black plastic cap

and work it from there

I am not a fast typer, you have to bear with me

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The bottom plastic cap

HI

No the top plastic cap

Bottom is preset, that is why I said Factory set

you can only fine tune it from the top

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder