Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Door mat caught in E150 snow thrower auger. Just happened.

Customer Question
Door mat caught in...

Door mat caught in E150 snow thrower auger

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I am able to remove the mat at home

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/1/2018
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Happy New Year

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

there is no easy way to remove the mat

just need to get sharp scissors and knife and cut the mat out in pieces

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.