Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

724 oe snow blower. Discharge chute is badly cracked after…

Customer Question
724 oe snow blower...

724 oe snow blower. Discharge chute is badly cracked after severe cold with ice chunks appear to break said chute. How do I exercise life time warranty on said chute.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Toro 724 OE, purchased 1/5/2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/1/2018
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 7 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

First if the chute has a lifetime warranty you will have to contact your local authorized Toro servicing dealer in order to get the chute replaced under the warranty. You can not replace this chute yourself and it still be covered under the warranty. It has to be replaced by and authorized Toro dealer in order for Toro to cover it under the warranty.

If you want to replace it yourself then you would have to purchase a new chute and install it yourself.

I would recommend that you work back with the dealer that you purchased the machine from in order to get the chute replaced.

Thank you for choosing to use our services.

Please take a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.