Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have had a Bosch Router # 1617 EVS fur several years.

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a Bosch Router # 1617 EVS fur several years. Recently the on/off switch has been faulty. Half the time I can't get it to go on. When I jiggle it a lot it might go on. Are there any fixes for this problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is probably 10 years old, and the only model # I see is 1617 EVS

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/31/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Replace the on/off switch! See link below.