Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Trying to get choke knob off cover of my Simplicity, so can…

Customer Question
Trying to get choke...

Trying to get choke knob off cover of my Simplicity , so can change plug... thrower won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Fresh fuel in tank. Ido not see a shut-off valve on my model... Simplicity(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, just to change plug. IF that still doesn't get it to start, have to take it to dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so ... it has electric start, which is turning engine over.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/30/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

is your choke a slide lever or a pull knob

don't need your help, I did it myself, you took too long to answer. Sorry. Can I get a refund

HI

I am glad you pried it off

I answered you in 6 minutes

that was too long ???

Just pried it off... sorry, didn't need your help.