Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 20 kw Generator and the warning light is partially…

Customer Question
I have a 20...

I have a 20 kw Generator and the warning light is partially green and partially amber. Is this normal

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a 20 kw Generac Stanby Generator-Evolution Conttroller and was installed Dec. 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/28/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
A green light means that the system is in AUTO, and is ready to run.
A yellow light means that service is due.