Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Impeller jjust spins on shaft How do I fix it. It snowed…

Customer Question
Impeller jjust spins on...

Impeller jjust spins on shaft How do I fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It snowed yesterday, I made two passes and it quite throwing snow, so I checked and noticed the impeller was not turning. so to answer....one day

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is not to difficult

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I am pretty handy with things, but this has me stumped. I thout there was set screws that held it in place but luck the and according to the manual it looks like some sort of pin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/26/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what is the make and model of the machine, Please

craftsman model###-##-####

Thank you for the response

I will look this up for you

from Sears Hi

I am so sorry for the delay, site went down

yes it has shear pins easy to replace

here is P/N(###) ###-####KIT, SHEAR BOLT From Sears parts Dept

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

Morning

Did you get your shear bolts replaced ??