Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a ariens sno teck snow blower, where do i the

Customer Question
I have a ariens...

I have a ariens sno teck snow blower, where do i squirt the starting fluid??cant see any place to do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes to all the above

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, just to squirt the starting fluid, i have been around engines a lot, but this one , i cant see where to do this.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just where to sqwirt the starting fluid, cant see if i have to take off something to get to the air cleaner or not?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/25/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Merry Christmas

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

you spray it in the air filter on the carb

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know