Small Engine

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Craftsman 9.5HP/27" snow blower. Engine will only
Donald
Donald, Owner / Technician
I have a Craftsman 9.5HP/27" snow blower. Engine will only run with choke "on" There was a recall dealing with the primer system and intake arrester kit which was completed by Sears shortly after I bo… read more
I have a simplicity 5-55 snow thrower with a tecumseh
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, High School Diploma
i have a simplicity 5-55 snow thrower with a tecumseh engine … read more
My ariens snow blower won't start (briggs and stratton
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, technician
My ariens snow blower won't start (briggs and stratton engine). Fresh spark plug. It started when i warmed it a few hours before expected snow, but when I needed, i couldn't get to start again … read more
I have a sno tek snow blower and its not starting. i clean
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a sno tek snow blower and its not starting. i clean fueled tank, Carburetor bowl and sparkplug. Its a four year old one that I hardly used 10 times so far. What I am noticing is primer bulb may… read more
I have a Sno-Tek Snow blower (920402-Sno-Tek 24E), and it
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a Sno-Tek Snow blower (920402-Sno-Tek 24E), and it won't start. It has a LCT Snow Engine. All switches are on and it's primed but it will not fire up. Any idea's what's wrong?… read more
I have a Snapper 1855 with an Onan B48M-GA018 engine. Last
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a Snapper 1855 with an Onan B48M-GA018 engine. Last year it started to run rough, but would smooth out and run normally with the choke closed to partially closed. I removed the fuel line after … read more
21 inch craftsman snow blower about 2 or 3 years old. New
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
21 inch craftsman snow blower about 2 or 3 years old. New fuel but it won't start this year. It will not turn over - whether using the recoil or the electric start. Removed and cleaned the spark, whic… read more
I have a Poulan pro 24inch snow blower that I drained all of
Donald
Donald, Owner / Technician
I have a Poulan pro 24inch snow blower that I drained all of the fuel out of the tank last spring. I made shure I changed the oil to proper level and put fresh gas in the tank but cant get the blower … read more
I have a Troy Bilt snow blower that I cannot get started. It
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a Troy Bilt snow blower that I cannot get started. It is one year old. However, it was started once after purchase but never used.… read more
I have a Briggs an Stratton engine that was stored months.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a Briggs an Stratton engine that was stored for 8 months. Engine has less than ten hours on it. I drained out all the old gas. Put new gas in it. It still wouldn't start so I drained the bowl m… read more
Ariens Model #932140 snowblower with Tecumseh LH195SP.
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, High School Diploma
Ariens Model #932140 snowblower with Tecumseh LH195SP. Engine starts and runs fairly smoothly at full choke and one notch down, but stalls out if choke is backed off further. Spark plug is in excellen… read more
I have a Tecumseh HSSK 50 Operators Manual Snow blower Model
mayhemmotor
mayhemmotor, mechanic
I have a Tecumseh HSSK 50 Operators Manual Snow blower Model Series 611.Have tried to start motor wont start.At the end of last yr all gas was removed.As I do every yr. Put new gas in primed,pulled st… read more
I have a 2year old snow thrower that will start and run for
Rick
Rick, Factory Authorized Trainer
I have a 2year old snow thrower that will start and run for maybe a minute plus and then slowly gets weaker and weaker until it dies. I've tried the following trouble shooting tips. .replaced the spar… read more
My Ariens 920013 snow blower with subaru engine will not start.
Jon K.
Jon K., Small Engine Diagnostic Expert
My Ariens 920013 snow blower with subaru engine will not start. I haven'e started it since last winter(when it was purchased new. It was stored with some gas in the tank. I have changed the spark plug… read more
Im having issues with my Toro snowblower. It was new last
Tim K
Tim K, Service Manager
I'm having issues with my Toro snowblower. It was new last year and it was a light snow year - I probably used it 4-5 times. There was a small bit of the gas/oil mixture left over in the tank over the… read more
I have a Toro lawn tractor with a Kohler Courage engine equiped
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a Toro lawn tractor with a Kohler Courage engine equiped with a Walbro fixed main jet carburetor. After storing for the winter with stabilizer in the fuel it won't start cold. If I inject start… read more
Ariens Snowblower, By Tecumseh, Lawson Power Products, 6 hp Model
Jon K.
Jon K., Small Engine Diagnostic Expert
Ariens Snowblower, By Tecumseh, Lawson Power Products, 6 hp Model number:910002 and Model H60 75343J (these are the two model numbers I found). Snowblower won't run very long. Won't run unless it is m… read more
We bought a snow blower last year in February - used it once.
PK.
PK., Owner
We bought a snow blower last year in February - used it once. Took it out this year to use for the storm this weekend and it won't work. We push the primer button 3X, then push the electric start. It … read more