Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

2002 honda civic gx hibert transmission coolant line came…

Customer Question
2002 honda civic gx...

2002 honda civic gx hibert transmission coolant line came off lost all fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happen

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes put new fluid back in car will not move

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/23/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue

what you are describing is the torque converter

empty also, let the car idle in the driveway, keep filling the

the trans to the full line, this may take a bit

then shift from forward to reverse, don't try to drive

I hope this helps you

Have a Merry Christmas

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 6 months ago
MorningJust following up with youDid my answer help you ??Merry ChristmasWayne