Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Working on an 45 kw onan. Ford v6 running on propane fired…

Customer Question
Working on an 45...

Working on an 45 kw onan. Ford v6 running on propane fired for a bit and is not firing now at all. Is there a fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We just converted it to propane it was previously a natural gas unit. Have been working on it for one day

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Filters are clear. Thermostats questions.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have any iseas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What is the full model number of the genset?