Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I purchased a Bosch 1171 router table. Does Bosch have a…

Customer Question
I purchased a Bosch...

I purchased a Bosch 1171 router table. Does Bosch have a router adapter plate that will accept a Freud FT2200 VCE router?

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I purchased table today. The model number is ***** 1171.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/21/2017
Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

The Bosch RA1171 rigid aluminum router mounting plate stays flat and precise for accuracy and pre-drilled for a variety of routers. If you already have the Freud FT2200 router you can verify if the pre-drilled 3 or 4 mounting holes will line up. If not there should be enough non-drilled area on the base plate to drill new holes and then counter sink the heads of the screws so they are flush on the base plate. Not all base plates will accept every router, however most have similar mounting holes for different tables. If you have to make new holes, it isn't too hard to do providing you measure and center precisely and use the correct sized drill bits and a good counter sink. This is easily done using a drill press.

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on December 21, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is more than 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor