Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I don't have an owners manual for my poulan pro xt snow

Customer Question
I don't have an...

I don't have an owners manual for my poulan pro xt snow blower product###-##-####model XT 624ES, serial # 120810H001953. I want to change the oil and need instructions. What type of oil? What is the capacity for oil and gas? how old is this machine? thanks!

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

No problems so far, This machine was purchased second hand. My husband did the snowplowing until he passed away last year so I am new to this but willing to learn

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/21/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 7 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Oil is a SAE 30 or 10w30
Add one quart and check from there
Please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this