Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Model og 3506 choke plate opening to soon to allow motor to…

Customer Question
Model og 3506 choke...

Model og 3506 choke plate opening to soon to allow motor to start, if I hold it in place motor will start and run

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Propane fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 3 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What type of equipment is this? What brand, model number and serial number?
Generac OG 3506
Propane fuel
Standby generator
0G3506 is not a model number.
I need the actual model and serial number.
That number is ***** off the generac tag. Serial number not available
0G3506 is a part number for the engine.
I need the model and serial numbers of the genset.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician