Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Looking for a wireing digram for a 2000 craftsman rideing…

Customer Question
Looking for a wireing...

Looking for a wireing digram for a 2000 craftsman rideing lawnmower with a kohler 22 vtwin motor

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not too long

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i am a retired mecanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is a unit that was given to me because someone else thought they new it all. i have got the motor runining but i know the wireing has been messed with

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I havent got that far into it yet. i need to fix the wireing they messed with

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/17/2017
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Give me a few minutes to gather the information that you are needing and I will be right back with you.

Sorry, Can you provide me with the model and serial number from the tag on the frame of your machine. The tag is normally under the seat and the model will either start with a 917 or a 247. Thanks