Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I out the snowblower attachment on my craftsman lt3000

Customer Question
I out the snowblower...

I out the snowblower attachment on my craftsman lt3000 tracker and now it won't start and I get a backfire

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

I have clean fuel and I took an of the line off and I have good flow of fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/17/2017
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Were you having any issues with the machine starting prior to mounting the snowblower? Did the machine make any out of the ordinary noises the last time that you shut it off?