Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a model 13an77kg011 my son ran out all the oil and…

Hi I have a...

Hi I have a model 13an77kg011 my son ran out all the oil and now it sounds bad and black smoke coming out the muffler it has 17.5 eng now what can I get to replace it with

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need eng

12/15/2017
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what is the make and model of the engine, Please

troy built 13an77kg011

Thank you for the response

give me a bit to look it up

Its a briggs

HI

That is showing the model of the tractor

the engine is a Briggs and Stratton, is this correct

Hi

click here, this is your replacement engine

No Tax, free shipping

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks this replacement no. Don't match mine

Hi Thank you for the reply

what is the model number on your engine

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
iam up to 17.00 iam done thanks
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder