Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

MY 18 HP KOLHOR WILL RUN FOR ABOUT 4 MINS GREAT THEN I HAVE…

Customer Question
MY 18 HP KOLHOR...

MY 18 HP KOLHOR WILL RUN FOR ABOUT 4 MINS GREAT THEN I HAVE TO SQUEEZE THE BULB OR IT STOPS

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

JUST TODAY IT WAS TUNED UP AND THE CAR REBUILT YESTERDAY

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF POSSIBLE YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

THATS ALLOTHER THAN RUNNING OUT OF FUEL IT RUNS GREAT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/15/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what you are describing is a failing fuel

pump, I suggest you replace that

I hope this helps you

Ps If you give me the model number I will look up the P/N

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

kohelr command 18

Hi

Thank you for the response

Give me a bit to look it up

no thanks
Just give me the part #

Hi

Your no thanks was a phone Call??

that was not me, JA robot

click here for the fuel pump, it is the 1st one on the page

I hope this helps you

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??