Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My simplicity starts then dies. And i added additives. No it…

My simplicity starts then...

My simplicity starts then dies

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes and i added additives

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it was running good and started dying

12/15/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Model number? Engine make and model? Has fuel filter been replaced? Have you drained the carburetor bowl?

I see the question is still open.???

Hi, all of a sudden it started working right and no more problems with. I did reply with model and serial but don't know why it didn't post, but thanks for asking. :)

The fuel additive may have done its job, just took a little longer! Use the 5-star rating system to close the question.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I did use the 5-star rating system to close the question. Thank you.

THANK YOU!