Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Trying to purchase fuel stop valve fo a Honeywell 2000

Customer Question
Trying to purchase fuel...

Trying to purchase fuel stop valve fo a Honeywell 2000 portable inverter /generator. Can you help me

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Three years old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not un less you have a easy way to get the one interior scre out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/15/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is Hank.

I am a certified Generac technician (your unit was made by Generac), and I am going to assist you with this.

I guess you realize that the generic valves you were given a link to are not even close to being the proper valve for your genset.

The valve you need is part number 0H43470173.

It is available through any Generac dealer, as well as several places online, such as this one:

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/generac-engine-part/0h43470173

Changing the valve is not an easy job. The generator case must be split to access the mounting screw.