Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have a Kubota rtv cr with a plow. used it this morning,

Customer Question
Have a Kubota rtv...

Have a Kubota rtv cr with a plow. used it this morning, parked it for a bit now the plow won't move as if there is no juice to it. the controller doesn't even light up

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

We checked the fuses and power connections.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/14/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Did you use a voltmeter or test light, to see if you have voltage?

I see the question is still open.???