Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Honda E 2000 generator while running last weekend…

I have a Honda E...
I have a Honda E 2000 generator while running last weekend and it shut off and it would not restart checked feel was OK noticed no electrical spark when I pulled it over any thoughts
12/14/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Honda uses an oil pressure switch that can kill the engine by killing the spark. Locate the oil switch wire, and try unplugging it, then see if you have spark. Is oil level ok?

I reviewed. Go it running bad plug. Thanks

Good job! Please use the 5-star rating system on customer side to close the question and get me credit! Thanks.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician