Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Koehler Dtv+ digital shower, less than one year…

Customer Question
I have a Koehler...

I have a Koehler Dtv+ digital shower, less than one year old. The panel is a solid white light. Nothing happens when I press the button.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We returned from a long week end trip Sunday and it was like this on our return. The power went off for three or four hours while we were gone

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Should this be in warranted?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If not, yes, I will do it myself

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 3 days by:
12/16/2017
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician
this should be warranteed by kohler. I would do one of two things. 1. Contact kohler. 2. Contact store that you purchased it from and have them follow up on the issue. In either case you will need to have your receipt with you so that you can provide purchase date information.Thank you for choosing to use our services.Please take a mlment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.