Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My Poulan Pro 24" cas primer does not send gas to the

Customer Question
My Poulan Pro 24"...

My Poulan Pro 24" cas primer does not send gas to the carborator. I tested the spark plug and it works. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Last year. This is the first time I attempted to start it this year and it did not work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Put new fuel in tank today. gas valve is open. Can not see fuel. It sounds like the gas is not entering through the gas primer.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I did not summarize the snow blower. It has not worked for two seasons because we had a very mild winter last year.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/12/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

this sat all year same gas, is that correct, if so

you have jets plugged in the carb, it needs to be rebuilt

remove, disassemble. boil out in a pot of hot water 10-15 minutes

air dry reassemble, it will run like new

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Hi

I took the time to answer your question

please take the time to respond to me

Have a Merry Christmas