Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

How do I start the 24 inch snow blower. And OIL. I am not…

Customer Question
How do I start...

How do I start the 24 inch snow blower

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes and OIL. I am not mechanically incline

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Of course. I am 68educated but not mechanically inclined. I just cannot remember how to get it started.t

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I think that is is it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/12/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Be sure switch is on. throttle at about half., and full choke until it tries to start, then take the choke off. and see if it starts. If nothing, can you remove the spark plug and put a teaspoon of fuel directly into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it starts.