Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Kubota model M5650. My three point hitch hydraulic…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota model...
I have a Kubota model M5650. My three point hitch hydraulic seed will not work. Plenty of hydraulic fluid in tank. Lift handle is very hard to move
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

M5660? Shows no 5650. On the 5660 , if the lever is sticking, and it is not the linkage, determined by removing the linkage from the spool, the three-point housing has to come off, to access the valve with the shaft,under the housing.

I see the question is still open, did you find the problem?