Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 2003 simplicity snow blower 22 inch wide auger on…

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 simplicity snow blower 22 inch wide auger on one side i have lost the piece that goes between the shaft and the side housing need to order that piece

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened today Started making noice auger rubbing against housing so I stopped Can See that there is meant to be another part around the auger shaft and housing on left side if you are looking into thje auger face

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

The engine is fine Its a part holding the auger shaft on

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tell me the part

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Need the long model number of the blower. About an 8 digit number.

I see the question is still open, did you find the model number?