Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a huskvarna bt 130 will idle but not rev up. It ran…

Customer Question
I have a huskvarna...

I have a huskvarna bt 130 will idle but not rev up

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It ran fine one morning and about ten minutes in it stopped reving just idle

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

New spark plug new airfilter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/7/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 7 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

sounds like you need to clean and rebuild the carb. if the machine will idle, but not take throttle, the carb kit needs to be replaced inside the carb

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

thanks