Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Kawasaki 610/600 4x4 2009 lots of smoke out of the exaust -

Customer Question
Kawasaki 610/600 4x4 2009 lots...
Kawasaki 610/600 4x4 2009 lots of white smoke out of the exaust - engine stalls
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/5/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Twin cylinder Kawasaki gas engine? Carburetor or fuel injected? What is the history? Just starting blowing white smoke? Is oil level correct, and not diluted with gas in the oil?

single cylinder gas carbureted just out of storage oil level is a little high
how do I fix this thing?

Check the oil for gas in the oil, or if it smells of gas. I would change the oil and filter and try it.

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks.