Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Put carb kit on 2005 3010 mule noticed gas coming out of top…

Customer Question
Put carb kit on...

Put carb kit on 2005 3010 mule noticed gas coming out of top line

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
12/3/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Top line as the vent from the top of the carburetor? The needle valve and float are not shutting off the fuel coming int the bowl. Go back and check your needle valve and float.