Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Put in a new battery in my 24 hp Kohler mower an d it

Customer Question
Put in a new...

Put in a new battery in my 24 hp Kohler mower an d it started quickly.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

# weeks later it turns over but won't start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Can I spray instant start to get it going?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Whee can I get a manual for the Husqvarna 24hp mower?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/30/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

yes you can spray it in the air filter, not a lot

what is the model number and I will look up the manual for you

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.