Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 14 K generator here in puerto rico, hurricane

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a 14 K generator here in puerto rico, hurricane maria victim, i am getting under voltage, runs for a few seconds and shuts down. I cannot get in touch with any repair tech. and Genera is of no help. can you? please. Tom

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Genera (GUARDIAN) 14 K, years OLD_

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES, cannot get in touch with anyone, I am sort of a bench Tech.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Actually what to replace and how to get at the defective part.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Generac (GUARDIAN) 14 K (3 or 4 years old)
12/1/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the model number and serial number of the genset?

I do not see an answer to my question here.
Forget the phone call, I need your expert solution via E-Mail and I dont see anything here except that you have acknowledged my call in e-mail. This is not an answer.

I haven't said anything about a phone call - scroll up to see.

All I did was ask for the model number and serial number of your genset.

Sorry Hank, I am in chicago now and the unit is in puerto rico, dont have the mod. or ser. # available at this moment.

Ok.

Just let me know when you get them.