Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a power washer with a Kihler Courage XT-7, 173cc

Customer Question
I have a power...

I have a power washer with a Kihler Courage XT-7, 173cc engine. Does this take gas only? Or is it a gas oil mix? I lost my owners manual thanks ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

It's probably 5 years old, and I have'nt used it in 1 year

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No; just whether it takes gas? Or gas/oil mix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 7 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Gas only. Separate oil fill

I see question is still opened and unrated. Please, let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR