Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need to talk to a generator expert. The generator is a…

Customer Question
I need to talk to...
I need to talk to a generator expert. The generator is a standby condo unit with a fuel tank attached.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/26/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the brand, model number and serial number of the genset?

What is the problem you are having with it?

I will get the data. Problem is that the maintenance contractor says it needs to be replaced. I'll get back to you. Thanks

While you are getting the info, find out what is wrong with it that is so bad it owuld need to be replaced, instead of repaired.,

Hank thanks but it was too late.

Ok

Hank, by the time I went to get the info, it was taken out of my hands. They said I took too long. Sorry!
Ok
Hank, I was told I was too late getting an answer. Sorry! If there's a next time, I'll ask for you. Thanks, Jerry
Ok