Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My turns only as far as the coil then it becomes stuck. It…

Customer Question
My turns only as...

My turns only as far as the coil then it becomes stuck.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It does not turn with the string

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

4 days

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Honda eb5000x

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/25/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Remove the spark plug and see if the engine will spin. It may have fluid on top of the piston. If it does, spin it until the cylinder is clear, re-install spark plug and see if it runs.

I see the question is still open?