Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a microlite onan 2800 generator which has the 5amp…

Customer Question
I have a microlite...

I have a microlite onan 2800 generator which has the 5amp fuse above the circuit breaker switch --the fuse and holder appears to be gone--i dropped generator so i could better search for it on floor of box --but it isn't there. so i imagine i need to pick up a fuse holder and fuse--but so far my efforts to find this have been in vain --any thoughts?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2002 onan2800 microlite

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well it just needs to the fuseholder replaced --so yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need for part number and a source to purchase it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/25/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of your genset?

The fuse and holder are right there in the pictures. Why do you need a different one?

Mine are missing— this is a picture of another one. I sent model and serial in a photo already

There is no model number anywhere.

I do not need a photo, I just need the model number.

Model No: 2.8KVFA11574K Spec K