Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have ca85169 and I want to go from Celsius to farenheight.

Customer Question
I have ca85169 and...

I have ca85169 and I want to go from Celsius to farenheight

Mechanic's Assistant: How long have you had your CA85169?

Just bought it

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Hold the time date and press down to change

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/24/2017
Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hold the Time/Date button down for 3 seconds to enter the time set mode. Once in the time set mode the F or C will flash. Use the arrow key to select, then press the Date/Time button to confirm and exit the new setting.

Here is a link to the quick reference guide.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/901676/La-Crosse-Technology-Ca85169.html

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Thanks,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this particular question? If you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 24, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Thank you,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

Greetings...

Thanks,

Dave

Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 days ago

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave