Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My battery light is yellow and green, It says check battery?

Customer Question
My battery light is...

My battery light is yellow and green, It says check battery? Replace the battery yesterday to no avail?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The yellow light came on about 1 week ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know, Is it possibly a programming issue?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/23/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model? Is the battery being charged when engine is running, checked with a test volt meter.??? Problem is likley the charging system, not the battery.

I am currently at work now and can't spend anytime with you guys, I will try to connect with you in the morning

OK> What is this?

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago

I see the question is still open?