Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My lights both front and rear do not work on golf cart and…

Customer Question
My lights both front...

My lights both front and rear do not work on golf cart and horn. Had not used in about two months and was working before

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Fee months

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Few months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/23/2017
Technician: Engine Tech, Engine Technician replied 7 months ago
Engine Tech
Engine Tech, Engine Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you checked the fuses on the cart?

Not sure where the fuses are. It is a 2008 ez go rtx.

It should be here....CLICK HERE

Only see an in-line fuse? And is good

Then check the grounds on the lights or do you have a volt meter to check for power to the lights?