Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have a 2012 Club Car xrt 950 utility cart what size are…

I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Club Car xrt 950 utility cart what size are the threads I'm gay driven clutch to engage a puller on

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a week I ordered a clutch puller from Jason Golf Course carts online last week it came in today and it is only for four wheel drive models mine is two wheel drive he does not even stack them and can't help me till next week because of holiday I need this vehicle out of my space right away need let's just say I have work to do around the property I'm a retired machinist if I only know that thread size inside the clutch itself I will make a puller

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes even though I am retired I do a lot of work in the neighborhood for people who are not as fortunate as myself and due to health or lack of knowledge cannot maintain their own equipment

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No ma'am all I need to know is what size thread is inside that clutch and I can make a polar myself and of course I will then inform the vendor of what size he needs so he can order correct size and not continue to sell wrong product to people like myself

it appears to me get there is some sort of technical difficulty with this internet my questions are not reading the way I submitted them I just need to know what size the threads are inside the clutch find a Club Car xrt 950
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

I only need to know what the thread size is inside the clutch xrt 950 Club Car utility vehicle it has a Vanguard 14 horse motor I ordered a clutch puller from Jason's Golf Cart supply he sent me one for a four wheel drive model and cannot seem to find the right one for a two-wheel drive model I am a retired Machinist however I cannot get deep enough inside the clutch to find out what size the threads are or I would simply make the polar myself out of 8 long threaded Bolt

There seems to be no listing for the two wheel drive version, but the clutch inner thread should be American thread. See if you can get a general idea as t size, i'm thinking 3/4 fine thread. Look for a 3/4 fine thread bolt and see if ti will fit. If smaller, try a 9/16 fine thread. With the correct bolt thread, use a spacer to go into the hole, and then use bolt to push off the clutch .This is going to be the same thread as the Club /car gas golf cart.

That is exactly my line of thinking thank you however I was thinking it was probably a metric thread I'm glad you clarified that situation for me and I think now I should be able to proceed on my own

All I have ever taken off, were American and not metric!

Thank you and I obviously Fort work reasons and tread contact fine thread

Thank you, ***** ***** the 5 star rating system on customer side to close the question!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician