Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I’m glad I found your webpage. I have an Onan marquis 7000…

Customer Question
I’m glad I found...

I’m glad I found your webpage. I have an Onan marquis 7000 generator that is operating but not supplying 120 AC.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I cannot resolve this issue right now is I have to go into a meeting, but I would like to come back to your website. Could you please email me a link to **************?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The generator is a 1994 version, on a 1995 Winnebago Vectra it is an Onan marquis 7000

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

*********************

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/22/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?