Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I had one installed in Puerto Rico, just got it running for…

Customer Question
I had one installed...

I had one installed in Puerto Rico, just got it running for 24hrs and it went well, but it is saying "Charger Missing AC"

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday, I just got back

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I first want to know if it's a serious issue or something minor I tried reaching local certified distributor but they are non-responsive reading the manual now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have representatives in Puerto Rico?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/22/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What type of equipment is this?

Brand?

Model number?

Serial number?

Generac 60Hz Air-cooled generator
22 kW
Limited phone signal right now but what I want to know is if the warning is something serious or not and what steps I need to take to correct it, and if it needs to be ASAP or in a day or two

I need to know the actual model and serial number.

Generac makes hundreds of different models ,and they are not all the same.