Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a gererac 14 kw gen trying to get started for first…

Customer Question
I have a gererac...

I have a gererac 14 kw gen trying to get started for first time has been in crate for a few years can’t find manuals ‘serial number is(###) ###-####my question is it comes set up for natural gas where is the knob located on this year generator to switch to propane

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Everything is ready to go it is open tech came out a few days ago to hook up the gas properly with the correct pressure

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes everything is all set I, electrician it’s wired can’t find the original Managua love but I need to know how to switch to propane

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I the unit is probably 7 to I years old I included the serial number just have never got it going

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/22/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

Please give me a few minutes to get the Operator manual uploaded for you.

Ok, I have uploaded a copy of the Operator manual for your unit.

Click here to download it.