Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

My Poulan Pro blower stays at full throttle all the time.

Good Morning; My Poulan...
Good Morning; My Poulan Pro blower stays at full throttle all the time. trigger doesn't change throttle up or down
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about a month
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I bought a new throttle linkage and spark plug to change at same time
11/22/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

The throttle should have a return spring, that would keep it at idle until the trigger is pulled. This spring is broken or off and is not returning the throttle. What is the model number of the blower?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
BVM210VSSKU# 95271936

Spring is on the carburetor, see the attached link. Is spring returning the throttle? Or is spring broken, or out of position?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Fixed, thanks for your help

Thank you, ***** ***** the 5 star rating system on the customer side to close the question and get me credit!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician