Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a power lift Generator Model.GG7000, only puttng out…

Customer Question
I have a power...

I have a power lift Generator Model.GG7000, only puttng out 100 volts

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

13 years make power lift model GG7000

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depending on repair cost and my skill level

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only putting out a 100 volts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Voltage can be problem with the rpm of the engine. Is the engine running at proper rpm? Try raising rpm as you monitor the voltage output. 60 cycles, is usually at 2400, 3000, or 3600 rpm. Anything less that 60 cycles, you have low voltage.

I see the question is still open?