Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have a Briggs and Stratton engine modelE1 I need to know

I have a Briggs and...
I have a Briggs and Stratton engine model(###) ###-####E1 I need to know the from the end of the shaft to the step on that shaft
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: Approx 1994
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The engine is off a troy bilt 8hp chip vac the crank snapped and is no longer available i have another crank I should be able to make work if I can find that demension
11/21/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Here is the deminsions , your shaft is the 497196

497146 ! sorry.

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system on customer side to close the question and get me credit!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
A much better respond than I expect I received an answer even Briggs and Stratton was unable to provide I would definitely recommend this service.

Thanks, ***** ***** some effort to find the right info!

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician