Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a kohler engine model number ch535 that doesn"t seem…

Customer Question
I have a kohler...

I have a kohler engine model number ch535 that doesn"t seem to pump up fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

I think 95 to 98 year

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Family is skh624u1g2ra

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/20/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

HI I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

Did you replace the fuel pump yet ??

let me know

No

Thank you for the response

What you are describing is the pump failed

click here to see it , also you can find them cheaper on the web site

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time