Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a l120 automatic mower and are having trouble going…

I have a l120...

I have a l120 automatic mower and are having trouble going up a slight rise can you please give me an idea what is wrong cheers mike

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I bought this mower second hand not sure where the numbers are located mike

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The first thing that I would check is the drive belt between the engine and the transmission, it sounds like the belt may be stretched a little and allowing it to slip when trying to go up an incline. There are other things that it could be however the first thing that I would check is the belt.

Thank you for choosing to use our services.

Please take a a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.

The model and serial number on this machine are normally located on a tag on the frame just behind the left rear wheel.

JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician