Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Model 20GS BC-6727 19.5KW Propane Generator. Can…

Customer Question
Good afternoon .I have...

Good afternoon .I have a Model 20GS BC-6727 19.5KW Propane Generator. Can anyone tell me the correct oil and air filter numbers and where to purchase. Regards Mike Toronto

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Its a Cummins Onan Vanguard engine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/20/2017
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 7 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Cummins has a maintenance kit that they sell for this machine, however it does not appear to include the oil. It is Cummins Onan part # A054H068. In your area I would run 5W30 oil.

I am including a link with this comment that will allow you to see Cummins generator dealers in your area that you should be able to purchase the items that you need from. Otherwise you can always search the part number online and purchase.

https://power.cummins.com/sales-service-locator

Thank you for choosing to use our services.

Please take a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.